Logged in as Anonymous. Lần truy cập trước của bạn:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

inmoska

inmoska

The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book for IPHONE-dạy photoshop cs5  Mzi.ezcaziil.175x175-75
View In iTunes

• $8.99
  • Category: Books
  • Updated:Aug 05, 2010
  • Current Version:1.4
  • 75.8 MB
  • Language:English
  • Seller:Magno Urbano
  • © 2009 by AddFone.com (Magno Urbano)

Rated 4+
Requirements:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later

Description

The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book is a book completely written without using a single word.
#18 TOP GROSSING USA

▣ NOW COMPATIBLE WITH iOS 3.x and 4.0!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━� �
┃This app made its way to
┃#5 on NEW AND NOTEWORTHY
┃#18 TOP GROSSING USA
┃#50 TOP PAID IPHONE APP
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━� �

If you would like to learn how to create amazing realistic objects and effects using Photoshop without the need of reading lots of theories before, preferably reading anything, this book is for you.

Based on the author's experience of 20 years in computer graphics and visual effects, almost 10 years of experience beta testing Adobe Products and countless articles and books published on Europe, The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book offers you a new kind of learning experience, completely visual, where all knowledge is given through images representing all phases of creation.

CONTENT: Seven Chapters
① Eye-catching Picture Frame
② Romantic Carved Wood
③ Amazing Soda Can
④ Photorealistic Snooker Ball
⑤ Realistic Clouds
⑥ Magic Bullet
⑦ Awesome Basketball

Total: 281 pages

The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book is also compatible with Photoshop CS4.

** THIS RELEASE IS NOW COMPATIBLE
** WITH iOS 3.x and 4.0!
** Compatible with iPod Touch (2nd Gen),
** iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4.

> ipad version also available

━━━━━━━━━━
SOME REVIEWS:
━━━━━━━━━━

"FANTASTIC! - This is a very well-executed app. The photoshop tricks it walks you through are all very slick!" (MBX21 - USA)

"HELPED ME A LOT - This is a great app help me learn everything I needed to know." (Razors Edge - USA)

"VERY SLICK BOOK/APP - Nicely done, easy to follow instructions for 7 photoshop tutorials." (Sheepdog22 - USA)

"WORTH IT - Awesome app. I use CS4 and now CS5 and this rocks for tips on the go. Better than a book (in that you can take this in your pocket). Highly suggested!" (Rapture_SLC - USA)

"GREAT APP! - This application is so handy! I've been a photographer using photoshop for years and this has already given me tips I had never thought about, definately would recommend it!" (Drahos - USA)

━━━━━━━━━━

Magno Urbano Web SiteThe Photoshop CS5 Silent Book for IPHONE Support
What's New In Version 1.4

✤ Reduced the amount of memory used by the application to improve stability and virtually eliminate the likely of crash.

What's New In Version 1.4

✤ Reduced the amount of memory used by the application to improve stability and virtually eliminate the likely of crash.

iPhone Screenshots

The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book for IPHONE-dạy photoshop cs5  Mzl.vlueuizc.320x480-75
The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book for IPHONE-dạy photoshop cs5  Mzl.ftwoalkw.320x480-75
The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book for IPHONE-dạy photoshop cs5  Mzl.mrliusee.320x480-75
The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book for IPHONE-dạy photoshop cs5  Mzl.tcbcaeze.320x480-75
The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book for IPHONE-dạy photoshop cs5  Mzl.kytkquie.320x480-75

The Photoshop CS5 Silent Book for IPHONE-dạy photoshop cs5  Coollogocom3191023272
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8sqv77...nMoon8_HiP.ipa

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết