Logged in as Anonymous. Lần truy cập trước của bạn:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Cây Đèn Thần
  • MASTER

Cây Đèn Thần

MW2 Ultimate Utility -- A Modern Reference Guide for a Warfare Based Game 2 Update Vesion 2.0

Click here to view the original image of 925x721px.
 MW2 Ultimate Utility -- A Modern Reference Guide for a Warfare Based Game 2 Update Vesion 2.0  1284349405

What's new in Version 2.0

** DO NOT UPGRADE IF YOU ARE USING A 1st GENERATION iPOD TOUCH **

This update has been tested on an iPod touch 2nd generation, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 4. All of those devices work great! The original iPod Touch (2007) does not have the hardware capabilities to run this new update. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience, but I must keep up with the expanding capabilities of new devices.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH NEWER DEVICES: Please leave a review in iTunes, so that other users know how great the new update is!

NEW IN VERSION 2.0:
-- Brand new interface!
-- Added challenges!
-- Lot of new primary weapon info!
-- Interactive maps!
-- Resurgence maps!
-- Added Tips for perks!
-- Improved Titles and Emblems Pages!
-- Fixed issue where users had to restart app after logging into pwn box. (Just click the new Home button)
-- Added Home button to videos, so you can feel free to navigate away from the main page!

-- Crashing has been fixed on NEWER devices.
Original iPod touches are not able to run this new update, due to hardware limitations. All newer iPod touches and iPhones will run this app flawlessly without crashing.

Please recommend this app to your friends!
Also, leaving a review is greatly appreciated!

Be sure to check out all of my other apps!
Your downloads are greatly appreciated!

LINK DOWNLOAD ===>>> TẠI ĐÂY!

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết