Logged in as Anonymous. Lần truy cập trước của bạn:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

hnhmobile1

hnhmobile1

Navigation for Western Europe - iGO v1.2.2

Click here to view the original image of 668x960px.
iGO My way Western Europe v1.2.2 iphone ipod touch ipad  933644

Click here to view the original image of 668x960px.
iGO My way Western Europe v1.2.2 iphone ipod touch ipad  933644_2

iGO My way 2009 (TM) for the iPhone offers a trendy and entertaining navigation solution at your hands. The software can be easily learned even by first-time users, who have never tried GPS navigation before.
On the other hand it offers a rich and valuable set of features and functions that most users demand. Numerous smart functions take individual needs into consideration, helping the driver to use the software more quickly and effectively.
IGO My way guides you to any address in Western Europe with the help of outstanding 3D graphics, clear visual cues and precise voice instructions.

Based on feedback from customers, this version offers new features that iPhone users missed the most. All known bugs are also corrected.

NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE LATEST MAPS!!!

FREE MAP UPDATES

You can keep your maps up to date simply by updating the application—for FREE. The product comes with a lifetime license and a FREE subscription to quarterly map updates until December 2010.

PRODUCT BENEFITS

- Maps are part of the application, so navigation doesn’t depend on cellular network coverage. No roaming fees, no surprises. It simply works everywhere.

- Better data:iGO My way utilizes the best of the breed Navteq maps.

List of countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Vatican.

- Intelligent, thoughtful user interface with extra large buttons, simple icons, and a truly intuitive menu flow.

- iGO My way 2009 is quick to use, and easy to learn. The software only contains essential navigation functions.

KEY FEATURES:

- Navigating to iPhone Contacts
- Calling POIs
- Controlling Music Playback
- Supporting Multi Point Route
- QWERTY Keyboard
- 3D landmarks
- Junctions represented in 3D
- Smart Keyboard
- Lane assistance and realistic signposts
- Navigation resumes after an incoming call
- “Where am I?” function for emergency situations
- Automatic time zone setting
- Auto orientation (portrait, landscape)
- “Vehimarkers” (selectable 3D car models)
- Country-specific road shields
- Indication of the next 2 maneuvers
- Seamless navigation across borders and maps
- Route overview
- Automatic route recalculation
- Road type avoidance (freeways, tolls, unpaved roads)
- POI searching along the route
- Unlimited number of Favorites
- Tunnel Mode
- Speed Warning
- Fast, short, economical and easy-to-follow routes
- On-map comparison of route variants
- Smart History
- Map browsing/exploration
- Automatic day/night mode
- Route simulation

HOW IT WORKS

Select your destination – either by searching for an address, a place of interest or picking a spot on the map. Our Smart Keyboard and Smart Search make it easy.

iGO My way calculates the route to your chosen destination and displays a map overview along with the most important information, such as distance and estimated travel time. Just tap „Go!” and iGO My way guides you to your destination with clear and timely voice guidance and a smoothly moving 3D map with the next maneuver clearly shown.

Choose from fast, short, economic or ‘easy-to-follow’ route variants, compare the various route alternatives visually on the map, and pick the one you prefer. You can also avoid freeways, ferries, unpaved roads, and toll roads.

Please visit our Web page for more details, the complete feature list and to see iGO My way in action.

INSTALLATION AND SETUP

Due to the size of the package, we recommend purchasing and downloading the application using iTunes.
What's new

Bug fixes:
- frequent route recalculation problem experienced on iPhone 3Gs fixed
- startup problem on 3G partially fixed

Click here to view the original image of 720x960px.
iGO My way Western Europe v1.2.2 iphone ipod touch ipad  28i7psp

Mã:
http://uploading.com/files/63d1m4mb/iGO%2BMy%2Bway-Western%2BEurope%2Bv1.2.2.part1.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/f45557f8/iGO%2BMy%2Bway-Western%2BEurope%2Bv1.2.2.part2.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/6e93867d/iGO%2BMy%2Bway-Western%2BEurope%2Bv1.2.2.part3.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/5267f775/iGO%2BMy%2Bway-Western%2BEurope%2Bv1.2.2.part4.rar/

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết