Logged in as Anonymous. Lần truy cập trước của bạn:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

giabaokim

giabaokim

CoPilot Live Australia & New Zealand 8.0.0.649
Hello, I am CoPilot Live. I'm the award-winning sat nav app that runs on your iPhone 3G/3GS with detailed maps of Australia and New Zealand.

I'm your personal travelling assistant who's always at your side, ready to guide you to the door with turn-by-turn voice directions. I can also keep you better informed with useful live information about your route.

----------------------------------------

“An amazing bargain compared with the high cost of dedicated sat nav devices” The Guardian

"A fantastic app that makes excellent use of the iPhone's GPS" - Mac User

“When it came to picking a winner, the choice was clear” - PC Pro

“Unbeatable” - The Mail on Sunday

“The very best satellite navigation solution available on the iPhone” – PDA 24-7

EVERY JOURNEY EASIER
Detailed street maps are stored on your phone, not downloaded each trip. There's no monthly fees - just start CoPilot on your iPhone, enter a destination and go there.

FULL-FEATURED SAT NAV ON YOUR iPHONE:
✔ Turn-by-turn voice directions
✔ Clear 3D and 2D driving views with speed-variable zoom and street names
✔ Navigate to a house number, street or address book contact
✔ Lane indicator display and CoPilot ClearTurn™ provides a more realistic display at complex junctions
✔ Multiple-stop trips, waypoints and pre-trip planning
✔ Adjustable speed limit warnings
✔ Guidance in tunnels and underpasses
✔ Huge range of customization options
✔ Choice of standard navigation voices and optional Text to Speech (TTS) voice directions (TTS = UK & US English only currently)

DETAILED STREET MAPS
✔ Detailed premium quality street maps of Australia and New Zealand stored on your iPhone
✔ Thousands of pre-loaded points of interest

iPHONE INTEGRATION
✔ SmartCall remembers your destination after a phone call
✔ Dial or navigate to any POI (Point of Interest) by tapping on-screen
✔ Portrait/landscape display auto-switching and pinch to zoom the map
✔ Access iPod music controls from in-app

LIVE SERVICES
✔ LiveLink™ location sharing: keep track of your CoPilot friends, live on-screen!
✔ Live weather info for your location/destination
✔ Facebook status updates: share your location, destination and what you are listening to

What's new

► Update your Facebook status. Now you can share your journey with your friends with in-app Facebook status updates, including where you are, where you are going and even what you are listening to.

► Adjustable volume settings. One of our most requested features, now you can choose to mute or dim music during a voice instruction.

CoPilot Live Australia & New Zealand 8.0.0.649  14y0co1

Mã:
http://hotfile.com/dl/39737857/dff15...30-AD.ipa.html

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết