Logged in as Anonymous. Lần truy cập trước của bạn:

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

xuantuan

xuantuan

1 - Trapster speed trap alerts (for iPad) Empty Trapster speed trap alerts (for iPad) 7th April 2015, 9:33 pm

1 - Trapster speed trap alerts (for iPad) 763214

[size=32]Trapster speed trap alerts (for iPad)

Free
Category: Navigation
Released: Apr 01, 2010
Version: 4.1
2.1 MB
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
Seller: Tenereillo, Inc.
© (C) 2008-2010 Trapster.com, Inc. -- All Rights Reserved
Rated 4+
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.

Trapster(R) is a FREE app that alerts you as you approach speed traps, red light and speed cameras, police check points, and other wallet hazards. Join over 4.5 MILLION USERS world wide and submit the location of traps in your area.

* Cnet #1 automotive iPhone app
* WIRED Magazine #1 of apps that make the most of location
* "Trapster maps out where speed traps are in real time, a boon to my occasionally spirited driving." -Roy Furchgott, The New York Times

What Trapster Users Are Saying
- "I love this app! I use it over the basic mapping program that comes with the iPhone since it allows 'route up' orientation, the only way to fly! Saved my bacon a couple of times!"
- "This is such a great app I love it every time I look at the map and see police close by they're right! Love it."
- "This app is very great. It shows when cops are coming. Wow technology is crazy these days. Love it. 5 Stars."

1 - Trapster speed trap alerts (for iPad) 763214 1 - Trapster speed trap alerts (for iPad) 763214_2
1 - Trapster speed trap alerts (for iPad) 763214_3 1 - Trapster speed trap alerts (for iPad) 763214_4
1 - Trapster speed trap alerts (for iPad) 763214_5

FEATURES

- Caravan(TM), see and communicate with other users in real time.
- Patrol(TM), a blue line shows Trapster users have recently driven down a road. Raising the confidence factor on the road.
- Alerts can be in English, French, German, Spanish and lots of fun sound themes.
- World's most complete and up to date speed trap and camera database with over 1 MILLION traps reported.
- Virtual Radar (R) dynamic alert area narrows and elongates based on your speed and direction of travel.
- Rate traps submitted by other users. The system learns the credibility of users over time based on how many other users agree with the traps they report.
- Push notifications can alert you even when the app isn't running.
- My Trips feature broadens scope of app beyond speed traps, making it a fun travel tool.
- Also, local search, Google Live Traffic, turn-by-turn directions, full iPod control, Facebook & Twitter integration and privacy controls.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/trapster-speed-trap-alerts/id364763214?mt=8#[/size]

[img=(701px,80px)]http://heaveniphone.com/images/quangcao/appprovn2701center.gif[/img]

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết